1. Do not keep the company of an evil person, for surely your character will take on something of his character
without your even realizing it.
2. Do not fall into despair over wrong action, when the door of turning to Him in repentance is always open.
3. Every statement in which God is not mentioned is a vanity. Every silence in which there is no thought of Him is carelessness.
Every reflection in which there is no consideration of Him is an idle pastime.
4. Initiating a good deed is a matter of choice, but seeing it through is obligatory.
5. The man of learning is alive even after he is dead. The man of ignorance is dead even while he is alive"